Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good signing. Hopefully over the injury soon and able to train with the City squad in pre-season

This little Turkish/German gem put in the second greatest performance (behind Yaya v United in the 2012 1-0 win, Kompany header, title run-in game) I've ever seen at the Etihad when Dortmund came in the Autumn of 2012 in that 1-1 game that Dortmund should really have won easily (they had about 27 shots and Hart made about four excellent saves).

I'm so pleased with this signing. More so than any since we signed Kun. Gündoğan's fucking magic!

By the way I think it's pronounced "Gindowan" (can any Turkish speakers confirm the pronunciation?)

Seems the appointment of Pep was instrumental in his decision to join us.

I imagine he wont be the last incoming transfer that cites that reasoning!

This little Turkish/German gem put in the second greatest performance (behind Yaya v United in the 2012 1-0 win, Kompany header, title run-in game) I've ever seen at the Etihad when Dortmund came in the Autumn of 2012 in that 1-1 game that Dortmund should really have won easily (they had about 27 shots and Hart made about four excellent saves).

I'm so pleased with this signing. More so than any since we signed Kun. Gündoğan's fucking magic!

By the way I think it's pronounced "Gindowan" (can any Turkish speakers confirm the pronunciation?)
Wiki suggests https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/97/Tr-İlkay_Gündoğan.oga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.