Welcome Jeremy Doku | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

I am quite looking forward to watching this boy in action....

some skill
some speed
some agility

I wouldn't have labelled him as a Pep type player but I understand it was he who was the driving force behind getting his signature.

WELL DONE JOSEP.

"you sign Mason Mount we sign Jeremy Doku".... with a bit of licence it does scan!!

To kung-fu fighting

City wanted a new signing
Someone who’s fast as lightning
He’s better than Raheem Sterling
Oh, Jeremy Doku’s frightening

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Sporadic minutes + world class daily physio treatments = keeping him healthy

He will be a star, but should be careful this season not going hard.

Of the 3 rumoured transfers (Eze and Nunes the others) this is the most important to complete. Completely different dimension to the attack and gives Pep options.

Amazes me how good English the foreign players speak

welcome aboard the good ship City
I’ve spent a lot of time in Belgium and Holland and young people there routinely speak two or three languages other than their mother tongue. It’s no surprise to find people who are very comfortable conversing in English, French and German. Its incredibly impressive.

If he does similar as Sane did before he was hacked down by Liverpool, then it’s going to be exciting watching him on the wing bomb along with the ball at his feet.

Sane, may not have the exquisite touch of KDB or Mahrez, but he always got the pulse racing when he was on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.