Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Sign of the times this signing.

Last summer we signed the best young striker on the planet for peanuts.

This summer, the best young CB on the planet for, in the current climate, a very reasonable fee.

Seemingly, we had no real competition from anyone who felt hard enough to battle it out with us for their signatures.

The world’s very best want to play for us and there’s no **** anywhere dare fuck with us.
I agree, real statement signing this.

Sign of the times this signing.

Last summer we signed the best young striker on the planet for peanuts.

This summer, the best young CB on the planet for, in the current climate, a very reasonable fee.

Seemingly, we had no real competition from anyone who felt hard enough to battle it out with us for their signatures.

The world’s very best want to play for us and there’s no **** anywhere dare fuck with us.
Let's sign the best young midfielder in the world next summer; although no clues as to who that will be.

Shout out to @vanchi. He really comes across as a Golden Retriever puppy. In that sense, he reminds me of Rafael Nadal. A very nice, shy, quiet guy. However, on the court, a beast, a true warrior. I feel Josko is like that. Right, I am off to order a new Gvardiol #24 shirt ASAP.

Keep Kyle and Bernardo, then one more for the squad (wide right attacker?) and then we look good to go. Small squad as Pep likes but cover in all areas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.