Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

I hope we stick the kid in straight away and build on what he’s achieved this season, he’s match fit, in form & looks raring to go, I’d say he’ll definitely play some part in the two games in America, and wouldn’t be against him starting versus the dips. It worked with Jesus in the past and he can be rotated/rested later in the season

Give him time.

He's coming from the Argentinian league to the top of the Premier League. That's a huge step up in quality and competition.

Expect to see him in cup games at first.

I hope we stick the kid in straight away and build on what he’s achieved this season, he’s match fit, in form & looks raring to go, I’d say he’ll definitely play some part in the two games in America, and wouldn’t be against him starting versus the dips. It worked with Jesus in the past and he can be rotated/rested later in the season

Jesus hit the ground running when he came, tore West Ham in the fa cup a new one and was unlucky not to score a winner against Spurs that was ruled out. Get Alvarez in and see what he can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.