Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Who is they?

Seen the journalists say that, not seen RP say it, could be wrong.
every Argentine journalist close to the player and the club said that. it is as good as true, you are not surely expecting an official confirmation of something that might or might not happen do you?

The lad is an interesting player.

I know it's YouTube, but a pattern never lies. He has a touch of the Tevez/ Jesus ball retention running style with a touch of the Aguero finishing.

A truly interesting hybrid of a player.

I'd like to see how he does with defenders that don't go to ground as much as South American defenders do.

I blame Guardiola for changing that style of football in England!
Wait! what? Bigga? Here? How?

Good fee. I’m slightly concerned about his suitability for the league. He’s not very tall and he looks pretty lightweight. At first glances, he also doesn’t appear to have that burst of acceleration that will allow him to go past defenders (though I could be wrong about that). He seems pretty well rounded, and his finishing looks decent enough. He looks like a Sanchez or Tevez type player to me. However, those two were very physically strong.
I felt the same about David Silva. Look how that turned out :)

Exiting to get a player directly from Argentina instead buying them from Spain... Really looking forward to see him play for us, as many says Youtube can only show so much but they have been a great viewing but only that. Looks like a player to me with potential to become really good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.