Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Did Pep say “he will be with us pre season and we will look at him?”

That’s like he is one to watch not play from the of maybe he will ease him in for a year.

This is what Pep says on the website. He sounds enthusiastic.
-------------------

The City manager also spoke of his delight at this week’s news that Argentine striker Julian Alvarez has signed to join the Club and will link up with us this summer after spending the rest of the season on loan at River Plate in Argentina.

“Well congratulations for Manchester City. City works to be in the present but of course for the future," the boss continued.

“It’s a player that could be with us now but we have enough players in that position. The best for him is to stay at River Plate.

“He developed incredibly well in the last years with Marcelo Gallardo and his teammates. The next preseason he will be with us and we will see what will happen.

“I am really pleased to have this talented player for the next few years."

Did Pep say “he will be with us pre season and we will look at him?”
That translates that if Haarland signs he may not join in the Summer,

If Haarland does not sign he will.

Looks good value for money , similar signing to Jesus he came under the radar if Alvarez does as well as our Brazilian ace then he will be an absolute bargain , any player signing for us knows it is a battle for game time and i am sure the lad knows he is going to have to be exceptional to get in the team .But like most Argentinians especially the players we have been lucky enough to have i expect him to work his socks off and make an impact
Great signing.

I agree but if Haaland signs, Alvarez may stay in Argentina until after the World Cup.

Or there will be someone out in summer. Again Haaland will not affect Alvares plan for first team integration. If River Plate out early he will join us soon and i don't think Haaland and Alvares will occupy the same position. Alvares is also more versatile than Haaland.

Looks good value for money , similar signing to Jesus he came under the radar if Alvarez does as well as our Brazilian ace then he will be an absolute bargain , any player signing for us knows it is a battle for game time and i am sure the lad knows he is going to have to be exceptional to get in the team .But like most Argentinians especially the players we have been lucky enough to have i expect him to work his socks off and make an impact
Great signing.

I agree it’s a great signing.
One of Argentina’s most promising players all for the price that Utd bought Dan James for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.