Welcome Kayky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not really a deadline for loans is there? If so he can easily train with the under 23s / EDS for a season or maybe a few months before judging whether he should be loaned. I guess if it's a loan to Girona or Troyes we know he's probably just fodder, but if he gets a good loan to a proper side in La Liga or Serie A for example, it would indicate he has high potential. It's interesting, the word is his head totally turned when City were linked, so much so that his form went to shit and eventually, his contract was terminated earlier so he could join us.
He is physically tiny and miles off being ready for us. Palmer is probably a year ahead

so what is the latest please, when he actually joins the squad, now or January?

always thought first he will sent out on loan to either Portugal or Spain.

That would be the best approach and the coaches can see what he's about up close.

However, it would take something special for him to progress further than the EDS this season.
I would like to see him in cup matches. He definitely need some time to adjust and that it self is big learning curve to begin with but uncle ferny should take care of him .
I’m sure the coach will have more “don’t” then “do” coming from different style so not expecting him to be tearing the roof right off but I’m excited to see him .

Kayky is in quarantine in Portugal then on to link up with first team squad Pep must think highly of him

Think we have a Gabriel Jesus situation. He’s highly rated Kayky

Once pep see him he be loaned out over hyped! We don’t need a short arse fullback we need a Walker replacement because he won’t be around for ever!

I'll be amazed if he makes enough of an impact to stay with the first team.Clearly bags of potential but also very inconsistent and raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.