Welcome Kayky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say greasing someone’s palm would soon get a work permit you can bet that’s happened in the past …
I don’t understand how a company worth 4.8 billion can’t sort out work permit. Bit surprised theres no connection at the department you’ve been dealing with for years.

I’m not clued up on work permits but I can never understand if one club can’t get it how can another as in ourselves with Douglas luiz and villa …
It’s done on points. One of the point scoring criteria was being a highly paid member of the squad. Douglas Luiz was at Villa but not at City. Those extra points made him eligible at Villa but not at City.

It‘s changed now post Brexit.

It’s done on points. One of the point scoring criteria was being a highly paid member of the squad. Douglas Luiz was at Villa but not at City. Those extra points made him eligible at Villa but not at City.

It‘s changed now post Brexit
So its now harder for foreigners to work in UK Post Brexit but easier for Brazilian footballers to work in UK Post Brexit.
Funny old game, innit?

A Brazilian footballer who could drive a fuel truck in his spare time would be in great demand

So its now harder for foreigners to work in UK Post Brexit but easier for Brazilian footballers to work in UK Post Brexit.
Funny old game, innit?

A Brazilian footballer who could drive a fuel truck in his spare time would be in great demand
They’ve now made Copa Libatadores games as important as Champions League games. Kayky played all he could last season, which boosted his WP score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.