Welcome Maicon

Has it even mentioned Maicon on SKY Sports News today? I have been at home for the past few hours and there is not much talk about Manchester City, and the only thing I've seen on the yellow ticker is the Richard Wright deal.

Edit

As soon as I wrote that James Cooper said it on SKY. Deary me lol.

dannyboy91uk said:
Has it even mentioned Maicon on SKY Sports News today? I have been at home for the past few hours and there is not much talk about Manchester City, and the only thing I've seen on the yellow ticker is the Richard Wright deal.
signed sealed and delivered as stated earlier
still 2 more to come Nastasic and garcia hopefully by 11pm

Welcome Maicon!

I do wish we had you about three years earlier but its all good.

Hope you turnout to be another cafu!

I really like this transfer... great experience will teach Micah alot and the academy players, will raise our profile and we get a cracking player to watch!!!

Welcome Maicon!

where does this leave micah? third choice right back and 5th choice centre half. hope im wrong but i can see him gone if not today then in january

Micah is fine guy's, we switch around and Maicon i think is here for the CL mainly ?.

Zab darts about the back all over, as it is i think our defense now is about as good as you can get it without going overboard.

Welcome to Manchester Maicon, we have 2 fine eateries and plenty of rain.

McfcBlogger said:
welcome maicon. will he be back up because i cant picture him starting?

Oh he'll be starting alright ....

at 31 years of age he hasn't come here to wash the pots at Carrington ....

and Richards is never fit anyway !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.