Welcome Maicon

Anyone know what happened with a fan in the east stand?

He stopped mid game and looked like he was answering back to someone in the stands

Anyway, thought he was great today. Him and Kolarov's crosses could prove vital this season in breaking down those 11 behind the ball teams

mcfc_ms said:

He stopped mid game and looked like he was answering back to someone in the stands

Anyway, thought he was great today. Him and Kolarov's crosses could prove vital this season in breaking down those 11 behind the ball teams
Someone shouted "get up the fucking line for fuck's sake Maicon you wanker" or something along those lines; you know the usual moaning tosser stuff from the stands. Maicon - with him still being very unfit - wasn't prepared to do that so turned round and told the fan to "shut the fuck up" or words to that effect, in Portuguese.

Aleks Kolarov did the same thing to a fan a bit further along the East Stand towards the Noeth Stand corner earlier in the season. I think Aleks actually said "fuck you, shut your mouth".<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 am --<br /><br />
Wretched Vengeance said:
Wonderfully gifted, but more importantly he is intelligent.

That is one thing lacking the English game.
I heard Rio Ferdinand has a PhD...

Caveman said:
mcfc_ms said:

Someone shouted "get up the fucking line for fuck's sake Maicon you wanker" or something along those lines; you know the usual moaning tosser stuff from the stands. Maicon - with him still being very unfit - wasn't prepared to do that so turned round and told the fan to "shut the fuck up" or words to that effect, in Portuguese.

Aleks Kolarov did the same thing to a fan a bit further along the East Stand towards the Noeth Stand corner earlier in the season. I think Aleks actually said "fuck you, shut your mouth".

-- Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 am --

Wretched Vengeance said:
Wonderfully gifted, but more importantly he is intelligent.

That is one thing lacking the English game.
I heard Rio Ferdinand has a PhD...

Phd. it's what I use to bulk up...;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.