Welcome Mateo Kovacic | Signing confirmed on a four-year deal

Someone on here called this announcement time last night on here, who is that ITK ??? There's a new name on the ITK throne.

He comes across as cool, calm, and collected. He is exactly what we need from our new midfield general. I liked how he answered one of the questions by saying, "they will teach me," and to another one by mentioning his life is in order, so he is ready to make the big push of his career at his physical peak.

Who did that interview? Ask him some bloody questions about himself man.

Not, ‘how does the current City team compare to the one you played against in 2016?’

Fair play to Kovacic for not saying, ‘Err, I don’t fucking know pal’ like I would have!

Often, these interviews are primarily made-up of leading questions aimed at PR along the lines of: Isn't Pep amazing? Have you always wanted to work with Pep? Our players are amazing, don't you agree? You must feel happy signing for the league winners etc..

Honestly, I couldn't care what shampoo he uses but I would rather they ask him about that than what they usually ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.