Welcome Mateo Kovacic | Signing confirmed on a four-year deal

Good look to him, and I hope you're all right, get the Pep treatment and assimilate, but not sure what Kov will bring, or whether he'll be a regular starter, but hopefully it means we'll cease pursuit of overpriced Rice? I'm still concerned as to where Phil will be fitting back in, other than kdb cover - he finished on fire, after big absences since wc and op, he needs to be starting...

Looks buzzing to be here, massive smile on his face. Top lad!

Really good signing this, better than even many in our own fanbase are giving it credit for being.
Some right spoilt bastards about. They want shiny new 100 million star name players or nothing. The thing with Kovacic is that he was a very good player in the first part of his Chelsea career, a player I rated highly. Then he became a victim of being at that basket case club with new managers every 5 minutes and lost his way, just like 95% of the playing squad. He's a good solid signing. Pep knows what he's doing. P.S He's also massive mates with Gvardivol ;-)

Welcome Mateo !

Great interview. Hopefully he integrates well in the 1st team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.