Welcome Nolito

Typical arrogance from English people, it is very hard to become fluent in under a year when you are over 30 a possibly had very little language education before hand. If an English player moves abroad and learns a few phrases they are applauded by the press here, but 'foreigners' are expected to be Will Self in 6 months.
Dinho didn't speak a word of english but was doing interviews in fluent english 3 months later,if the club tells them when they join they are expected to learn the language then that's what the need to do,they get paid enough to learn some english in return

Dinho didn't speak a word of english but was doing interviews in fluent english 3 months later,if the club tells them when they join they are expected to learn the language then that's what the need to do,they get paid enough to learn some english in return

Some people are good at languages and others are not. Did Tevez stink and is Aguero a little smelly ?

A Brazilian who lives in Ukraine for so long might just have picked some up. If Nolito understands instructions that is good enough, and it was in his first 4 months.

The story is he want to play to get in the Spain Squad for the WC and not rot on the bench, which I can't blame him for.

Some people are good at languages and others are not. Did Tevez stink and is Aguero a little smelly ?
Well; he's not the tallest, is he? Don't know about his personal hygiene but, seeing as he's one of these horrid Johnny Foreigner types, he probably only bathes once a month and doesn't wipe after, well, you know.

Sergio smells of roses and he can speak english as they all can
A whole year to learn some english is not unreasonable,he says he has learnt very very little english and pep says he speaks to the players in english,i would imagine pep was not amused
Anyway i was actually praising him a couple of pages back so lets leave it at that

I get tired of players complaining about our climate. They know what it's like before they sign the contract. Don't like the climate, don't come.

Then again, if I was getting paid a 6 figure wage every week and playing football for a living, would I complain about the weather, no I wouldn't.

As for his daughter. If a tan was that important for her and him, he should have dipped into his 6 figure weekly wage and bought her a sun bed.

Good riddance!

I rated him at the start of the season and wondered why he fell out of favour. Clearly he wasn't happy and it's right that he moves on. Prefer Sane anyway, he is the future. Don't really have a problem with his comments. If I was a neutral I know I would prefer to live in Spain than in England.

I'm not convinced he has any real attitude problem, Pep was seemingly very keen on signing him and his initial performances were excellent, but it hasn't worked out. Nobody's fault really.

I'm not convinced he has any real attitude problem, Pep was seemingly very keen on signing him and his initial performances were excellent, but it hasn't worked out. Nobody's fault really.

You mean to say I've just bought a pitch fork for no reason?

Oh well...I'm sure there'll be plenty of other opportunities to use it in the coming weeks.

I get tired of players complaining about our climate. They know what it's like before they sign the contract. Don't like the climate, don't come.

Then again, if I was getting paid a 6 figure wage every week and playing football for a living, would I complain about the weather, no I wouldn't.

As for his daughter. If a tan was that important for her and him, he should have dipped into his 6 figure weekly wage and bought her a sun bed.

Good riddance!
Annoys me too, people make out that manchester has its own climate compared to the rest of England. Also pretty sure a lot of Europe doesn't exactly have exotic winters... saying that he is no real loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.