Welcome Scott Sinclair

Re: Welcome Scott Sinclair

welcome Scott!! Looking forward to see your development during coming years!!

black mamba said:
To be honest eight times out of ten , Adam Johnson made the wrong decision whilst out on the pitch...

...and nine times out of ten, Adam Johnson made the wrong decisions whilst off the pitch as well. He was supposed to be a Premier League footballer who had been given the opportunity of playing for, what many people see as, the most exciting football club in England (due to our growth).... but he prefered to be Billy-Big-Balls down the disco. No great loss, Hope Scott's got his head screwed on a bit better.

Welcome to the madhouse Scott.

Does anybody know if he was signed in time to make it into the squad tomorrow? I've Got him on the subs bench in the guess the team comp, (v QPR)

I think in the majority of ways (passing, pace, crossing) Sinclair is an improvement on AJ apart from for me one crucial area and thats shooting outside the box. I felt apart from Yaya only AJ could provide decent strikes from out the area on a consistant basis. Hopefully Sinclairs other attributes compensate for this.

MC ID said:
I think in the majority of ways (passing, pace, crossing) Sinclair is an improvement on AJ apart from for me one crucial area and thats shooting outside the box. I felt apart from Yaya only AJ could provide decent strikes from out the area on a consistant basis. Hopefully Sinclairs other attributes compensate for this.
Was their best player when we played Swansea at their place last season imo. Good luck to the lad now he's here,

LMAO at all those saying he is better than Adam Johnson. Adam Johnson was inconsistent but so was Nani in his early Man U days. Once Ferguson got rid of Ronaldo and Nani started playing week in and week out, he started to come along, something which will happen with Johnson.

sinclair must be an utter fool as there is no way he will start ahead of Nasri, silva or even milner in the very big games. That's not a dig at city, it's just the way it is at top clubs. He will get the odd start against the likes of wigan, but that's it.

It's a bit like song, he will not start often when he has biscuits, iniesta, fabregas and co to get ahead of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.