Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

I remember us signing an Argentine about four or five years ago, a 20 yo central midfielder. Not sure he ever played a first team game, infact not sure he played much for the eds

I remember us signing an Argentine about four or five years ago, a 20 yo central midfielder. Not sure he ever played a first team game, infact not sure he played much for the eds
those kind of signings were never the best young players in argentina. think we mostly signed them for profit

Bruno Zuculini. Played one competitive appearance in a 3-0 Community Shield loss to Arsenal.

Looked good with Kelechi Iheanacho in pre-season 2014 though. Was actually a team mate of Álvarez at River.

Haaland
Grealish . Perrone . de Bruyne . Mahrez
Rodri . Lewis
Laporte . Akanji . Stones
Ederson

I’d like to him him play here, Grealish can do what Mahrez does on the other side and draw a second defender before cutting it back to Perrone - who seems a natural choice to play those KDB-esque half space crosses from the left.​
That's far too an attacking role for Perrone imo.

I'd prefer him in the midfield 2, where you have Rodri or Lewis, instead.

As either a LB who inverts next to the DM, or in a 4231 with him next to Rodri/Philips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.