Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

Pep will know already after afternoon if training if he is any good and can take in the tactics pep instructs

He's definitely in Manchester, as I spoke to him and Txiki last Wednesday. We were in Tast on King Street, they were in a meeting with Ferran and I presume Max's agent. I got my birthday card signed. Octopus was good.
A polite inquiry - in future, would you please consider the possibility of not eating Octopus or Squid?

I like Calamari and so on a lot. But these critters are very intelligent and sensitive, and potentially have a lot to teach us about biology.

I'm disappointed that the club hasn't yet added him to the "players" section of the official website. It's not a big thing but he should be on there.

A polite inquiry - in future, would you please consider the possibility of not eating Octopus or Squid?

I like Calamari and so on a lot. But these critters are very intelligent and sensitive, and potentially have a lot to teach us about biology.

Yep, and so are pigs. In fact, more so. I'm vegetarian so it doesn't affect me, but sometimes people select what we are comfortable with eating and what we feel should have special status based on a what's in the media.

I genuinely could not contemplate harming one never mind eating one after watching that documentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.