Welcome to Manchester

Holden Balls

A mate of mine was outside the Swamp yesterday wearing his city shirt, trying to swap a rag end ticket for one in our end.

He was with a rag mate who was not wearing distinguishing colours.

A gentleman, who, unsuprisingly, was dressed head to toe in black, walked up to said Rag mate and backhanded him across the face.

He then uttered the immortal words 'Welcome to Manchester' (yes Danny, thats Manchester, not Machester)

Hitting your own = lowest of the low

It's just your luck. Without wishing to sound like a cliche spouting twat, there will always be dickheads hanging about looking for a bit of mither. It was just this particular reds bad luck that a) He didn't have any colours on and b) He was with a blue. If he was stood with a blue, wearing designer clothing and looking like a bit of a lad then that might have been why some idiot picked him out.

Every year there are blues stood amongst reds outside the chippys with their shirts and scarves on and none of them ever have any trouble! That's how it should be.

Holden Balls said:
A mate of mine was outside the Swamp yesterday wearing his city shirt, trying to swap a rag end ticket for one in our end.

He was with a rag mate who was not wearing distinguishing colours.

A gentleman, who, unsuprisingly, was dressed head to toe in black, walked up to said Rag mate and backhanded him across the face.

He then uttered the immortal words 'Welcome to Manchester' (yes Danny, thats Manchester, not Machester)

Hitting your own = lowest of the low

One day one of those idiots will end up doing that to the wrong person, and they wont end up in a fight or get shot or out daft like that they'll end up just dissapearing. Which will be a far far worser fate for the scum bags.

If i'd have been there I would of taught this low life a lesson by politefully pointing out that we were in fact stood within the boundaries of the City of Salford.

Technically he should have hit his own fan and said 'Welcome to Salford'

Holden Balls said:
If i'd have been there I would of taught this low life a lesson by politefully pointing out that we were in fact stood within the boundaries of the City of Salford.

Technically he should have hit his own fan and said 'Welcome to Salford'

You are in Trafford not Salford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.