Welcome to Mondelēz...

Lorry load of Fudge and Puds to UEFA but it still wont be enough to make the fake charges stick

Prepare for incoming nonsense from deloony and his pals denouncing ‘dirty chocolate money’ and weeping about the appalling conditions and human rights of cocoa bean farmers, and how city fans are nuts- whole hazel nuts- for allowing such an abomination.
I wonder if standard chartered’s excellent laundry service gets nasty chocolate stains off your vest and keks?

.... Owner of Cadbury, our new "Snacking Partner"

So now, every time our quiet neighbours or those lovable scouse scallies buy a bar of Dairy Milk, they're helping to line our pockets!

Wept jesus he did

its come to this and other are being flippant and blase

when are our official " noodle partners " being announced

i for one fkin despair

Last edited:
So how much is it worth over term of the agreement. We could do with a sponsor who is willing to pay £50 million+ per season. Let's say someone like Amstell or some other big drinks giant.

"City plumb new depths as they cozy up for financial gain to a company responsible for the obesity crises in our society"

Prepare for incoming nonsense from deloony and his pals denouncing ‘dirty chocolate money’ and weeping about the appalling conditions and human rights of cocoa bean farmers, and how city fans are nuts- whole hazel nuts- for allowing such an abomination.
I wonder if standard chartered’s excellent laundry service gets nasty chocolate stains off your vest and keks?

You may joke but Cadbury's, like Starbucks etc, don't pay their full wack in taxes. Mr Cadbury (a Quaker) will be turning in his grave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.