Welcome to our Romanian Friends

Damocles

Administrator
If the post approval system is anything to go by, we've just had an influx of Romanian football fans after the announcement of the FC Timisoara draw.

August 19th in Romania, August 26th at home.

Can any of them give us an idea of the team and city? Some fast facts maybe?<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:40 pm --<br /><br />The best thing that I seem to have found, is that their main striker is called Mansour. So that's why the Sheik couldn't make it on weekends!

I've been to Timosoara (sp). Quite a nice city. But I'm not Romanian and I haven't just joined.

Could we make some sort of sticky thread, with information for visiting fans? Surely they'll be on here looking for travel plans, places to stay etc just like we're doing now. A locked sticky that we can put up on UEFA draw days?

Hello everyone, Timisoara is a great place to visit and have fun, i know guys from Amsterdam that came for the 2nd time in Timisoara after the game we played against Ajax and loved it.

We have the greatest fans from Romania, and youtube can confirme that :)

About the games...it's not that much to say considering the players value in money involved in yours :) anyway, last year we knok-out Shatior(Uefa Cup holders at that time) so we have our hopes.

Greetings Romanians...two vital questions:

Price of ale
Brass situation

Thankyou

mancitymick said:
Whats the nearest main airport??

<a class="postlink" href="http://aerotim.ro/index.php?lang=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://aerotim.ro/index.php?lang=en</a>

Judging by the number of Roma/ Romanian familys currently residing in and around Manchester Longsight and Levenshulme in particular there should be a big away turn out at coms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.