Welcome to Poznan Fans

BillyMC said:
but the days of 500 Polish skinheads having organised ding dongs are gone.

Lech without shirts. (2009)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKyb5B2CsM[/youtube]

My english is very bad so... Jeśli myślisz, że będziesz sobie bezpiecznie chodził w koszulce klubowej po Poznaniu to raczej jesteś w wielkim błędzie.

BillyMC said:
Was in Poznan for the Groclin game and had a fantastic time, cheap beer, great bars and friendly locals...seem to remember a few Poznan lads turning up and were told that the City lot were on the piss and to forget any ideas of trouble....they never bothered anyone. I think their fans are very passionate, but the days of 500 Polish skinheads having organised ding dongs are gone. You certainly wouldnt mess about with the polish coppers....one of my mates did and had a very shady evening in the local clink before they fleeced him and dropped him at the hotel just before we left....he was rather shaken from the experience!

Go with the right attitude and respect the locals and you'll have a belter.

Hahaha fleeced him, looks like a great city if im honest. Cant wait.

Good shout by Billy & have to agree the place was great & Harrys bar is the place to be<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:31 pm --<br /><br />
BenLee said:
BillyMC said:
but the days of 500 Polish skinheads having organised ding dongs are gone.

Lech without shirts. (2009)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKyb5B2CsM[/youtube]

My english is very bad so... Jeśli myślisz, że będziesz sobie bezpiecznie chodził w koszulce klubowej po Poznaniu to raczej jesteś w wielkim błędzie.
Where is the blood & snot ? we see more action at Sunday School

I got in early and booked a flight to Poznan return from Luton for 41 squid same flights are now 200 result for me!

Can't wait cant do Salzburg as taking the misses to Rome that weekend scoring some points as I think Ill be taking a few Euro trips in the next 12 months!!

Looking forward to Poznan more than juve I think! Cheap beer, nice looking city and never been to eastern Europe so should be interesting! And the drive from berlin should be fun too

Hello for Poznań

Me & my friends want to book airplane tickets ( Wizz-air ) but we have few questions.

1. We want to book Poznań - Luton ... and from Luton go to Manchester. Could You tell us what we should catch ( train, bus, minibus ) to go to the Manchester? And how much cost train/bus ticket.
2. We want stay in Manchester till sunday. We want to see sunday's premiership game Man City - Arsenal. Any chances to get tickets for this game? (3-5 tickets ) Could someone write here or pm ...
3. Any hotel / hostel in Mancheser near CoMS with prize less than 30 euro.

if You have any question with travel to Poznań/ our Stadium , i will try to help.

thanks a lot, cheers from P-ń.

ps. sorry for my poor english, I hope You understand me ;)

5l3zok.jpg

Nice picture of Taggart's team selection for this season. Put all of his squad out at once against our eleven, to try and get a result!

Bułgarska St said:
Hello for Poznań

Me & my friends want to book airplane tickets ( Wizz-air ) but we have few questions.

1. We want to book Poznań - Luton ... and from Luton go to Manchester. Could You tell us what we should catch ( train, bus, minibus ) to go to the Manchester? And how much cost train/bus ticket.
2. We want stay in Manchester till sunday. We want to see sunday's premiership game Man City - Arsenal. Any chances to get tickets for this game? (3-5 tickets ) Could someone write here or pm ...
3. Any hotel / hostel in Mancheser near CoMS with prize less than 30 euro.

if You have any question with travel to Poznań/ our Stadium , i will try to help.

thanks a lot, cheers from P-ń.

ps. sorry for my poor english, I hope You understand me ;)

I have sent you a Pm mate, could probably give you a lift up to Manchester the day of the game.

I have given you my email address

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.