Well Done City and I like the New Banner!

Rise said:
New banner....nnnnnn nineteen......

Get fucked, you rag ****. Feel free to violate yourself with your "Ryan Giggs Yoga VHS", you complete twat.

cheers for that.
i wonder how the southern press will report todays events. which ever way you cut it,its a great day for manchester and puts the city ahead of london or any other for english football.
a surreal day

What a fucking day. 30 years of misery has evaporated.

The blue moon has finally risen

Pint number 7 and it tastes as sweet as the last.

In the Gulf said:
Congratulations from a United fan who is grown up enough to appreciate good football whoever it is played by. You played Stoke off the park today and the victory was well deserved. Revel in it...I know you will.

The Mancini haters have got to be stopped if your club is to make the progress it deserves. I well remember standing in the Stretford End in the late 80s listening to hundreds of muppets chanting "Fergie Out". Christ knows where we would be if they had got their way. Continuity is everything to building ongoing success.

Here's to a good period of Manchester dominance in the years ahead.

What price an United v City Champions' League Final?

Call me a c**t if you like but I enjoyed the outcome of both matches today.

And I do hope the banner is decommissioned with immediate effect.

Fair enough mate, it's appreciated. I know most City fans would much rather play your lot in the Champions League Final than any Barcelona or Milan. Here's to an interesting future.

In the Gulf said:
Congratulations from a United fan who is grown up enough to appreciate good football whoever it is played by. You played Stoke off the park today and the victory was well deserved. Revel in it...I know you will.

The Mancini haters have got to be stopped if your club is to make the progress it deserves. I well remember standing in the Stretford End in the late 80s listening to hundreds of muppets chanting "Fergie Out". Christ knows where we would be if they had got their way. Continuity is everything to building ongoing success.

Congratulations to you too, I'm magnanimous enough to appreciate the scale and length of your achievement, and to appreciate that we're only just starting our voyage. We may still be in your shadow, but today the sun shone on us and, by God, we're going to be stocking up on Ambre Solaire.

In the Gulf said:

Total respect for that mate................unlike the red twat sitting next to me in the bar here in Thailand. Having just watched Utd get the point against Blackburn to win the title, I shook his hand, but after City won he did not want to know !!

you can stick ya fucking banner up ya arse
you can stick ya fucking banner rooney shagged ya nanna

enuff said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.