Well Done City

He passed last night. His missus had told him of all the 'like's on here his visit from the club got. Cheers guys.
So sorry, awful news R.I.P blue
To all you people get your colon test done if offered it. I joined a programme here in Spain and thank god I've just had my 4th negative result come back. It's really easy to do at home and so important in early detection.

He passed last night. His missus had told him of all the 'like's on here his visit from the club got. Cheers guys.
RIP, Alan, glad he was able to witness the treble, Mrs H was 66 yesterday, same age, brings it home how fragile life is, live everyday as it’s your last, not morbid just reality, lovely story about Alan, thoughts for his family.

This Danny Wilson,who a few have had dealings with on here,seems to be one of the most greatest guys that’s ever been involved at City,especially on a fan side of things,absolute gem of a bloke and I don’t know him !

He is a credit to himself and the club. Helped me once, brilliant.

He won’t mind it saying he is a Bolton Wanderers fan.

RIP Alan, thoughts with his family and friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.