Well done Kev

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Much gets more. Is Keegan in dire straits, does he actually need any more money? Is he unable to see his time out in this vale of tears with the cash he has stashed, from Liverpool to Hamburg, to Southampton to Newcastle, to Manchester and Newcastle. I am a fervent supporter of workers getting their due from dodgy managements via industrial tribunals, but is Keegan on his 'uppers'. Sounds like pure greed to me.

I agree. He has lost all dignity. If he didn't need the money a much more dignified exit would be to tear up his contract and say stuff it.

tmouseman said:
Much gets more. Is Keegan in dire straits, does he actually need any more money? Is he unable to see his time out in this vale of tears with the cash he has stashed, from Liverpool to Hamburg, to Southampton to Newcastle, to Manchester and Newcastle. I am a fervent supporter of workers getting their due from dodgy managements via industrial tribunals, but is Keegan on his 'uppers'. Sounds like pure greed to me.

I agree. He has lost all dignity. If he didn't need the money a much more dignified exit would be to tear up his contract and say stuff it.

Especially considering his 'love affair' with the bar-codes.....so much for loyalty then eh?

I think I read somewhere when he accepted the Newcastle job that he'd invested a lot of his own money in that Soccer Circus thing he set up in Glasgow and that it was making heavy losses, so he might not be quite as minted as everyone thinks. It was suggested that this was supposedly a big reason for him going back into management when he'd always insisted that City would be his last job.

He had some nerve to claim sixteen million quid for loss of future earnings as a Premiership manager until the age of 65 because the whole fiasco at Newcastle had damaged his reputation and meant that no club would employ him. No one in the PL but Newcastle would even have thought about giving him a manager's job when he went back there in January 2008, and he did nothing there that would have changed those circumstances.

He had no choice under the law. Now he is free to return to management.
So who do you think will be looking for him what manager will be given the boot to get him.

I'd take the 2.4 but 4 would have been nicer!

And having Wise(irony) doing the tranfers I'd have walked too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.