Well done lads

Kevcod said:
We were having trouble beating teams down to 10 men earlier in the season, so this is a good result.
Perhaps we're moving forward.
Need to pull Bellers, Kompany, Bridge and Boj (already done?) out of their squads for intrenationals. Also SWP as he is carrying an injury - give the players a few days off, then BIG effort for the last 2 months.
Bollocks to national teams - it's all about CITY,
I don't suppose we can pull Robbie out - he has to go back to Sao Paulo for an aspirin !!

I`ve been to sao paulo, you need asprins just to go there

I think it was a very entertaining game and we should have won it comfortably if their goalie just hadnt played a game of his life...

The ref i thought was the best one this year we have had... fair, and held a strict line towards both teams...

Project said:
why was it a poor game? pretty entertaining and we played some fantastic stuff.

I agree ...... a poor game is a boring one ...... and whatever else it was , this game certainly wasn't that!

It was full of incident of one kind or another.

Mind you the ref did his best to upset the applecart by booking half the players on the field , and sending off another!

gman07 said:
I think it was a very entertaining game and we should have won it comfortably if their goalie just hadnt played a game of his life...

The ref i thought was the best one this year we have had... fair, and held a strict line towards both teams...

He did okay ........ but he completely bottled out of givin' Bardsley a second yellow , and sendin' him for an early bath with McCartney ....... other than that he wasn't bad!

black mamba said:
gman07 said:

He did okay ........ but he completely bottled out of givin' Bardsley a second yellow , and sendin' him for an early bath with McCartney ....... other than that he wasn't bad!
well i can understand that he didnt give Bardsley a second yellow since he already had sent one man off and given us a penalty... a second red takes a lot for any ref to give out... even though he deserved it

bizzbo said:
7 home wins on the trot, must count for something.

With Fulham, West Brom, Blackburn and Bolton to come we might crack last seasons record.

Its just such a shame that we've never got going away. I know its ifs and buts, but just another 2 wins in games we should have won (like Hull, Stoke... even Liverpool), and the season would have a completely different feel to it.

Yes, Well done lads. Should really of been 3 or 4, but im happy. 7 home wins on the bounce, and the QF's of the UEFA Cup.
The 2 week break is handy as well.
Looking forward to the Arsenal trip, I think we will play well there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.