Well done, Mancini

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
NewbBlue said:
Great game, even if we did sit back a bit before that 3rd goal.

He had a game plan and it worked well.

Forza Mancini!

Yep, and Hughes's players played a blinder. Great spine. Tevez, what can you say? Nige - a rock in midfield today. Kompany, class as usual.
well said that man. Nidge playing would of stopped us sleeping first 20 mins against everton. NDJ most influential city player

NewbBlue said:

Forza Mancini!

Yep, and Hughes's players played a blinder. Great spine. Tevez, what can you say? Nige - a rock in midfield today. Kompany, class as usual.

It is a great spine, but its pointless buying it if you cant get the fuckers to play.

kippaxwarrior said:
Bongo Joe said:
Everyone is behind him. We all love him.

Trust me some posters on here DONT like him............
Well I haven't noticed them recently. Probably because we're doing well.

Don't see how you can't like him. 2nd in the league and loving it.

Bongo Joe said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Trust me some posters on here DONT like him............
Well I haven't noticed them recently. Probably because we're doing well.

Don't see how you can't like him. 2nd in the league and loving it.

Im with you on this,however even if/when we win something with Mancini certain posters will STILL moan and have a go at him on here

NewbBlue said:

Forza Mancini!

Obviously given hundreds of millions any manager would pick out a couple of players that would do well enough, dont you agree? Its about getting them to play well enough.

Look how he is doing at Fulham. Their defense is useless and Craven Cottage is not the fortress anymore that it was last season when they got to the UEFA final obviously.

hughes gets too much credit on here from some and mancini doesn't get enough.

bobmcfc said:
hughes gets too much credit on here from some and mancini doesn't get enough.

I was glad to be shot of Hughes and his useless coaching team but he definitely made some good signings for us, unfortunately as was pointed out earlier he couldn't get them to perform as a team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.