Well done Stoke

bugsyblue

Kicked the fuck out of us but defended very well. Didn't stop trying. Should have won at the end too.

Was going to be difficult game today should have created a lot more chances than we did when they went down to ten men.

sorry mate cant say well done to those cun*s a team that kicks players and throws it from all over the place
If i ever hear anyone say how good a job tony pulis is doing i will scream !! its the biggest farce i have ever heard,they have to be most annnoying team in britain, they dont play football !

No excuses we were not good enough tonight, mancini OUT !!

Agreed, Stoke fans will be gutted because they were by far the better team.
Mancini , if he is honest must realise after two consecutive 1-1 that his selections and tactics are no better than Stokes, he may be happy with that of course but to me it is not his objective unless the Potters break into the top 4.
When Stoke went down to 10 men can anybody who is behind Bobby and can see him develop his style explain why he kept that defensive midfield on until they scored?

Absolutely gutted by that result, tbh.

We murdered you for large parts of the first half and even down to ten men I was confident we were still going to win it. Absolutely no complaints about Faye sending off, but how the hell was Viera still on the pitch after his assault on Whelan in the first ten minutes?

As for our 95th minute "winner", can someone please explain exactly why it was dissalowed?

Aslo lost any respect I might have had for Mancini after his card waving bollocks on the touchline. I suppose we should be happy with a point against another of the so called "big boys" but I'm fucking furious with it.

StatesideStokie said:
Absolutely gutted by that result, tbh.

We murdered you for large parts of the first half and even down to ten men I was confident we were still going to win it. Absolutely no complaints about Faye sending off, but how the hell was Viera still on the pitch after his assault on Whelan in the first ten minutes?

As for our 95th minute "winner", can someone please explain exactly why it was dissalowed?

Aslo lost any respect I might have had for Mancini after his card waving bollocks on the touchline. I suppose we should be happy with a point against another of the so called "big boys" but I'm fucking furious with it.

he wasnt gesturing for a card...he was doing the continental thing with his hands asking the ref/4th official why he wasnt being booked

and no idea, the goal was legit, won the ball cleanly

I thought the Ref was awful tonight for both of teams, he give us nothing all night yet managed to cheat Stoke out of a win and give us a point, what feels like a win right now.
I cant think of one of our players who come out of that game with any credit bar Lescott.
A point away at Stoke can't be bad after a showing like that!

You know nothing about football. Pullis has pulled together a team and a system from pennies.
He instills belief, you could see it in their eye's tonight they knew they were better than us and it showed.

I'd love to see him given money, Mancini should take note of how he puts a team together and instills that will to win.
They are in their second season in the prem and they have never been in relegation trouble.
Their supporters create a great atmosphere as they know they have no cash to compete but the team gives everything

I can't congratulate Stoke. They set out to destroy football, and are impossible to play against.

They have only lost 3 games at home in the League, so given our away form that was a good result. We're at the stage of the season when it doesn't matter how you get the points, you just have to get them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.