Well done Stoke

6 or 7 defenders in the box every time we crossed the halfway line? Anyone can play like that!

Smeggy team, Stoke. The sooner they're out of the Prem, the better. I'd rather watch egg chasers.

BTH said:
6 or 7 defenders in the box every time we crossed the halfway line? Anyone can play like that!

We defended superbly, especially when we went down to ten men, and you'll get no apologies from us for that.

Please don't try and kid yourself that you dominated the game because you clearly didn't. We murdered you first half, and we never stopped having a go even when we went down to ten men. What did you want us to do, let you walk it into an empty net?

Slowly but surely, you are descending to levels of delusion usually frequented by the Rags and Chelski.

StatesideStokie said:
BTH said:

We defended superbly, especially when we went down to ten men, and you'll get no apologies from us for that.

Please don't try and kid yourself that you dominated the game because you clearly didn't. We murdered you first half, and we never stopped having a go even when we went down to ten men. What did you want us to do, let you walk it into an empty net?

Slowly but surely, you are descending to levels of delusion usually frequented by the Rags and Chelski.

We did bully you though which was pleasing to see for a change from us

The first half was a disgrace to the game.

Stoke keep the ball in the air. Every set piece takes a minute and then is hoofed into the gods. A team that plays for throw ins and then takes another minute for Delap to dry the ball and throw it for a line out. It takes the piss.

I would love us to buy Delap to serve half time hotdogs american style. Launching them to the back rows. Delap, a footballer more likely to get tennis elbow than a hamstring injury. Shocking but I congratulate their fans for putting up with it. Saying that, they deserve each other for encouraging it, celebrating throw ins like a goal and simultaneously going oooooooooooOOOOOOOOO as Delap takes a fucking throw in.

its a fucking freak show. Every game at the shittania when a top club goes there is billed like a 19th century cabaged circus mutant fighting a gladiator. Their fans think its because its the contrast in styles. Its not, its because your team is so fucking ridiculous that you cant help but watch as the mutant somehow causes carnage and reduces its opposition to a game of head tennis against a team of basketball players.

Stoke and teams like them are killing football, there starting eleven didnt have a single 'footballer' in it and toweling a ball on the halfway line is a fucking joke. There must have been 20mins extra time for the amount of time they take to take any set piece. Id rather not watch football than pay money for that.

svennis pennis said:

Stoke keep the ball in the air. Every set piece takes a minute and then is hoofed into the gods. A team that plays for throw ins and then takes another minute for Delap to dry the ball and throw it for a line out. It takes the piss.

I would love us to buy Delap to serve half time hotdogs american style. Launching them to the back rows. Delap, a footballer more likely to get tennis elbow than a hamstring injury. Shocking but I congratulate their fans for putting up with it. Saying that, they deserve each other for encouraging it, celebrating throw ins like a goal and simultaneously going oooooooooooOOOOOOOOO as Delap takes a fucking throw in.

its a fucking freak show. Every game at the shittania when a top club goes there is billed like a 19th century cabaged circus mutant fighting a gladiator. Their fans think its because its the contrast in styles. Its not, its because your team is so fucking ridiculous that you cant help but watch as the mutant somehow causes carnage and reduces its opposition to a game of head tennis against a team of basketball players.

Did you actually watch the game?? Take the throw ins out of the equation and Delap was still man of the match.

StatesideStokie said:
BTH said:

I don't think I'm "descending to levels of delusion usually frequented by the Rags and Chelski" at all, just because I'm pointing out the way you play, any more than I'm kidding myself that we dominated the game. I'm not and we didn't. However, your tactics are very limited; long throw-ins and your players writhing around in pretend agony as soon as anyone goes near them; they were particularly embarrassing last Saturday. It's hardly a huge criticism, more of an observation. West Brom excelled in this former tactic, although they tended to put 10 men behind the ball... and they still went down.

Anyway, congratulations on your informative post; after all, it can't be easy to type when you've got 12 fingers competing for keyboard space.

StatesideStokie said:
svennis pennis said:

Did you actually watch the game?? Take the throw ins out of the equation and Delap was still man of the match.

Yes, I think I described your "team effort" quite well.

And by taking throw ins out of the match it would of free'd up about 40 minutes to play football in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.