Well done Stoke

vincent said:
Stoke are doing well. But, they play the worst football I have ever seen in the premiership. Truly shocking style of football.

I don't actually think it's that bad. They play to their strengths and they've got a bit of pace about them.

It's not like watching barca but it's no worse than anyone else.

Sunny said:
wiley also gave the scum a penalty in the FA Cup at the scaffold of screams when Rosler had put City ahead a few years back. It came as a shock to the rags - let alone the City defence! c*ntana and keane were actually appealing to know why he had blown until they realised he had given THEM a non existant pen..... no excuse for the toss-pot but he has shafted us as well before now, is my point. He's not one of the best - he is Sunday League!!!!

Still, we are going to get KO'd in the Cup (probably to a Delap throw in (doh) ) when we go to the Brittania next time...

It was Wilkie who was the ref who awarded that penno, not Wiley

brady0 said:
vincent said:
Stoke are doing well. But, they play the worst football I have ever seen in the premiership. Truly shocking style of football.

I don't actually think it's that bad. They play to their strengths and they've got a bit of pace about them.

Bullshit. As a manager of a football team you decide what your strengths are gonna be. Pulis has decided his team should kick other teams all over the pitch and then roll over as if they've been shot at the first hint of a challenge. Pulis has decided that his teams main attacking threat is gonna be a throw in. Why? cos he can't coach a team to play a passing game. It's not football, it's wank, and the daft fuckers from Stoke think it's great. Wankers one and all, but then they always were. See Sam Allardyce for a similar appraisal, although at least Big Sam doesn't wear a stupid looking baseball cap.

PistonBlue said:
brady0 said:

Bullshit. As a manager of a football team you decide what your strengths are gonna be. Pulis has decided his team should kick other teams all over the pitch and then roll over as if they've been shot at the first hint of a challenge. Pulis has decided that his teams main attacking threat is gonna be a throw in. Why? cos he can't coach a team to play a passing game. It's not football, it's wank, and the daft fuckers from Stoke think it's great. Wankers one and all, but then they always were. See Sam Allardyce for a similar appraisal, although at least Big Sam doesn't wear a stupid looking baseball cap.

oooohh errrrr sour grapes???

ocimpean said:
Yes, I congratulate Stoke too! At least our players got a lesson on what it means to FIGHT, given if you have to kick and scratch to get the ball, or your man for that matter. As I said, after Everton bullied us, learn how to deal with bullies, before the word get out that we are easily intimidated and other teams gonna try the same thing. I also congratulate Vieira, for his fight, at least he showed some backbone and if he will be treated with respect in the future by the opposition, even if that has a price of 3 matches ban, so be it.

Did you go last night? Let me tell you and every other dickhead that has been slagging the players off since last night. Every City player gave 100% last night. They all battled, especially the back 4 and midfield. Stoke threw everything at us, even the kitchen sink and only scored because of a mistake by Given. Stoke had to defend for their lives for 30 minutes after they went down to 10 men, just like we did for the first 15 minutes. After that it was even. City gave as good as they got. Nobody, repeat, nobody, went missing. I watched them walk off at the end. To a man they were knackered. They fought for each other, the shirt and the fans. They didn't roll over. I'm sick to death of people like you saying our players don't care and weren't up for the fight.Your wrong and a liar. Perhaps your talking about yourself. Do one!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i saw last night was a team weathering the early storm then slowly getting hold of the game without really being a major threat.But lets not miss the fact that a point away to these dirty bastards is a fucking hard earned point

bluwes said:
Sunny said:
wiley also gave the scum a penalty in the FA Cup at the scaffold of screams when Rosler had put City ahead a few years back. It came as a shock to the rags - let alone the City defence! c*ntana and keane were actually appealing to know why he had blown until they realised he had given THEM a non existant pen..... no excuse for the toss-pot but he has shafted us as well before now, is my point. He's not one of the best - he is Sunday League!!!!

Still, we are going to get KO'd in the Cup (probably to a Delap throw in (doh) ) when we go to the Brittania next time...

It was Wilkie who was the ref who awarded that penno, not Wiley

My bad - the fecker from Chester-le-Street. Wiley, Wilkie - both wankers ;)

jonnobiggestfan said:
sorry mate cant say well done to those cun*s a team that kicks players and throws it from all over the place
If i ever hear anyone say how good a job tony pulis is doing i will scream !! its the biggest farce i have ever heard,they have to be most annnoying team in britain, they dont play football !

No excuses we were not good enough tonight, mancini OUT !!

oh dear!!!

jrb said:
BlueMooney said:
Who the hell are we to criticise another team for playing to their strengths?

Question. Would you pay to watch that s*** week in week out? Well?

Have a read of this off the oatcake. Gives an insight into the Stoke mentality.

<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=114049" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=114049</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.