Well done to the lads who went last night in support.

Was the fallout from this why Kev made a point of staying on the pitch to applaud all four stands today?

Don't get me started they royally pissed everyone off, City have been made aware of this by lots of official channels. They didn't come past the centre circle complete arseholes fern tried leading them across they just fucked off.

I have brought this up with club as best I can, our players at times are shocking at the way they respond to fans that have travelled to away games. They would often rather shake hands with opposing players and hug each other than come to the away end, for god sake they can hug all they want in the changing rooms. Going off what I see with the away teams at the Etihad our lot are probably the worse in the league for acknowledging away fans. Some away teams at the Etihad make really good effort to thank away support.

We have the odd player that seems to try, usually Raheem, Fernandhino, Ederson, Kyle, but its half hearted I guess as they turn round to see the rest of the team half way down the tunnel.

It has got to be addressed, I love what we are doing at the club, but come on we need a good player / fan bond and I don't mean a nice pre rehearsed video on the MCFC website of a coupe of players making a social visit somewhere. A good bond creates a better atmosphere, no use Pep asking for fans to get behind the team on a big night without him making effort himself to bond more.

I do feel that fans would stay behind after the game longer if players at home games walked about saluting fans rather than running down the tunnel. Other clubs players do this at home.

I have brought this up with club as best I can, our players at times are shocking at the way they respond to fans that have travelled to away games. They would often rather shake hands with opposing players and hug each other than come to the away end, for god sake they can hug all they want in the changing rooms. Going off what I see with the away teams at the Etihad our lot are probably the worse in the league for acknowledging away fans. Some away teams at the Etihad make really good effort to thank away support.

We have the odd player that seems to try, usually Raheem, Fernandhino, Ederson, Kyle, but its half hearted I guess as they turn round to see the rest of the team half way down the tunnel.

It has got to be addressed, I love what we are doing at the club, but come on we need a good player / fan bond and I don't mean a nice pre rehearsed video on the MCFC website of a coupe of players making a social visit somewhere. A good bond creates a better atmosphere, no use Pep asking for fans to get behind the team on a big night without him making effort himself to bond more.

I do feel that fans would stay behind after the game longer if players at home games walked about saluting fans rather than running down the tunnel. Other clubs players do this at home.
I can confidently predict you will see a change In our players attitude.

Absolutely spot on top post mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.