Well done

ChesterRdBlue

to the 26,018 who could be arsed turning up tonight. Hope the rest of you had a nice warm dry evening in your armchairs, fucking pathetic yet again.

ChesterRdBlue said:
to the 26,018 who could be arsed turning up tonight. Hope the rest of you had a nice warm dry evening in your armchairs, fucking pathetic yet again.

here we go again

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ChesterRdBlue said:

It was lovely thanks. I turned the heating up cos it looked a bit parky out.

here we go again, just on time! Not a bad crowd on an absolutely miserable night weather wise, and Thursday night games can be very difficult to get to (I know I could not make it as I could not get from uni here in Lancaster to Manchester without missing at least the first 20-25 minutes). I fully expect the crowds will pick up from here on in though.

I was under the impression that fans complain if we don't play well enough to get into europe but can't be assed getting of their chair to watch their team try and get through to the last 16, fucking shocking.
Of course excluding people with personal, family or financial problems ( as long as you don't moan about us not fighting for a uefa spot)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.