Well, maybe not ITK, but happy to give out info

liamctid

From the poster who told you Martin Petrov was gonna join the night before he did, I would like to say I am happy with my report the other week about Hughes flying into Southampton airport from Amsterdam. This must of been to get De Jong.

Obviously if I hear any other snippits, I will inform the board!

liamctid said:
From the poster who told you Martin Petrov was gonna join the night before he did, I would like to say I am happy with my report the other week about Hughes flying into Southampton airport from Amsterdam. This must of been to get De Jong.

Well done Liam....i think you deserve one of them all you can eat buffets with Ajay.

liamctid said:

liam hun, i think he came from a german club??

BillyMC said:
liamctid said:

Well done Liam....i think you deserve one of them all you can eat buffets with Ajay.

Ooh, can it be a chinese? Haven't had one in awhile!

Gina said:
liamctid said:

Ouch....that has gotta hurt!

BillyMC said:
liamctid said:

LOL

Gina said:
liamctid said:

Too true, but were the German league playing during that week?

He is Dutch.

Why was Hughes in Southampton? Was that before the Portsmouth game was called off? I mean he flew there to drive to Pompey?

Brucie Bonus said:
Why was Hughes in Southampton? Was that before the Portsmouth game was called off? I mean he flew there to drive to Pompey?
maybe tying up the wayne bridge deal? ............oh wait...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.