Well, maybe not ITK, but happy to give out info

Brucie Bonus said:
Why was Hughes in Southampton? Was that before the Portsmouth game was called off? I mean he flew there to drive to Pompey?

De Jongs got a flat in Southampton and they nipped over to the dam to party party....just had a text from Sheikh Yer Bouti about. Can t say out else..its libellous.

liamctid said:
Gina said:
liamctid said:
From the poster who told you Martin Petrov was gonna join the night before he did, I would like to say I am happy with my report the other week about Hughes flying into Southampton airport from Amsterdam. This must of been to get De Jong.

Obviously if I hear any other snippits, I will inform the board!

liam hun, i think he came from a german club??

Too true, but were the German league playing during that week?

He is Dutch.

also, Nigel de Jong is from Amsterdam.

zeusbheld said:
liamctid said:
Gina said:
liamctid said:
From the poster who told you Martin Petrov was gonna join the night before he did, I would like to say I am happy with my report the other week about Hughes flying into Southampton airport from Amsterdam. This must of been to get De Jong.

Obviously if I hear any other snippits, I will inform the board!

liam hun, i think he came from a german club??

Too true, but were the German league playing during that week?

He is Dutch.

also, Nigel de Jong is from Amsterdam.

Heres me thinking he was from Top Mossley

BillyMC said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Why was Hughes in Southampton? Was that before the Portsmouth game was called off? I mean he flew there to drive to Pompey?

De Jongs got a flat in Southampton and they nipped over to the dam to party party....just had a text from Sheikh Yer Bouti about. Can t say out else..its libellous.

Wow blast from the past! Haven't listened to that album for years!

I have, on the other hand been a regular in the Dam so go figure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.