Well Played Leicester

sam the drummer

Credit to them, I thought they were a very decent side and should have a shot at promotion under Sven. Bamba looks a great player, him and Toure were getting along great at the end!

Sven always seems to fall on his feet, im thinkin of calling our new kitten Sven because he always lands on his feet no matter what and so does the cat :)

yes it has to be said, i thought they played very well if i supported Leicester my ears would fall in the corners of my mouth

but being a city fan i`m not happy. todays game also showed me we have players we should
be sold

They played their part in a very entertaining game , and didn't roll over for us ...... and they were probably the better side in the second half ...... it was almost injury time before we seemed to wake up again.

To score just before half time is a dream , and we should have been good enough to have gone on from there and got a third ...... but we didn't , and that was due to Leicester upping the ante in the second half , so fair play to them.

Hey guys and gals. Leicester fan here. Firstly thanks for a great game and atmosphere today. And also for the praise - doesn't happen all the time.

I thought I'd post in here rather than clogging up your board with a new topic. I will be making the trip to the CoMs for the replay. Could you tell me where's good to park, eat and enjoy a pre match beer without any hassle.

Cheers in advance and good luck in the replay (though I don't think you will need too much of that this time round).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.