well that's hughes gone...

BYE BYE MARK, Thanks for draging us down the bottom and giving us a shit season so far. Time for a change Avram Grant would do a good job and stop the rot until the end of the season and has worked with big name players before, then get a big name in to start the season with.

Now you can all shot me down

I thought I had seen the worst we could get last week against Everton, oh how wrong I was.
Apart from Steven Ireland forget that bunch of muppets, so pathetic.

foster76 said:
BYE BYE MARK, Thanks for draging us down the bottom and giving us a shit season so far. Time for a change Avram Grant would do a good job and stop the rot until the end of the season and has worked with big name players before, then get a big name in to start the season with.

Now you can all shot me down

Please not Larry Grayson

i fucking hope so get his arse out the fucking door before he buys any donkeys like santa cruz in january

i fucking hope so get his arse out the fucking door before he buys any donkeys like santa cruz in january

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.