Well, that's me right in the mire

haha, matey, by the time her head hits the pillow tonight her day is ruined anyway!
you are completely fucked whatever happens.

however, if she is forewarned, at least there won't be that explosion of blood & rage when she suddenly sees them unawares.

or...
as it is to be assumed she will cut of your conjugals for a while as punishment,
you could head her off at the pass when she gets home,
distract her by getting all romantic and get your oats while you can.
if she asks about the washing say you forgot and will do it tomorrow.

anyroad,
good luck!

You've been a rock :)

It's that kind of thinking that got me into this mess. :)

Brilliant.

You could also deflect her attention away from the towels, buy yourself 24 hours.

This would involve a more monumental fuck up before she arrives home.

This one also has the same con's - it wont really help infact maybe make it worse but again will be funny as fuck

Good luck

Simple solution. Lie and blame her.

Tell her that she shouldn't have left her blue dress buried in with the towels and complain that it's ruined your T shirt.
Bingo. She'll put up a fight but keep repeating it and she'll doubt herself.

I genuinely haven't been trusted to use the washing machine for years after the 'Everything is pink' debacle.

What is this washing machine thing of which you speak?

In my experience clothes get dirty and then by divine intervention appear clean on a fairly regular basis, I've no idea how. I must speak to my wife about it, to see if she has any idea how it is that our household is blessed with such a regular miracle.

It's the same with the fridge, food just appears!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.