Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

I wonder what goes through a person's head sometimes. You sit in your house and have a ticket to an historic cup final that your club is playing in. Hmm what to wear? I know I'll get a shirt printed with 97 not enough on the back and wear that. What a great idea, I'm sure I'll have a wonderful day if I do. I'm amazed his own fans didn't kick fuck out of him and rip it off. There again we're talking about rags so maybe not.

He’s in serious trouble him now
Scousers are already circulating his address and details.
If he has a job that’s gone, and that’s the least of his worries.
With his name out there, any other completely innocent person who happens to have the same name (and not necessarily in the same area) needs to watch out… who can forget the attack on a paediatrician’s house/office by them not knowing the difference between that and paedophile… and the fact that it was on a brass nameplate.

As for the real named person… perhaps a short sabbatical away might save him from the chicken wreath layers.

With his name out there, any other completely innocent person who happens to have the same name (and not necessarily in the same area) needs to watch out… who can forget the attack on a paediatrician’s house/office by them not knowing the difference between that and paedophile… and the fact that it was on a brass nameplate.

As for the real named person… perhaps a short sabbatical away might save him from the chicken wreath layers.

Indeed, there is a risk of straying into Wrong Ian Watkins territory with a name so common

Just when you think humanity in the guise of football fans couldn't sink any lower I read this. Who would fucking do such a thing to any kid, never mind one suffering like this poor mite? Really upset me this.

Unintentional highlight for me was after - loads of celebrating Blues everywhere outside Wembley. My mates wife wanted a photo - my son asked a lad about 20 with no colours - he looked miserable as sin - only spotted a red flag poking out his pocket as he was taking photo. TBF his Dad took it in good part - pulled out a red bucket hat and said did I want to wear it in the photo. Told him I’m going a fancy dress party next week and I might borrow it if I decide to go as a flower pot man
Little Weed!

Some of us having being banging on about those issues for a long time on here. Wembley acoustics are similar to the Etihad and yesterday was a great example of how simple anthems started at the back are I the ones that make the real noise.
I made this point in an earlier mail.

Stick to a handful of intense, slowish chants or songs to establish a collective involvement and atmosphere that everyone can contribute to.

Starting with The Poznan, that’s what happened yesterday, and it built from putting down that marker early.

The celebratory songs will naturally follow as the game and noise progresses.

I think that we’re at a point now where we have to have a ‘game plan / game management for our atmosphere and choice of chants.

We now should ‘park’ empty seats at home,City’s goin down with a billion in the bank,Edin Dzeko etc and concentrate on We’re not really here,Best team in the land,Na Na Na Na Na naa naaa,Blue Moon etc.

Quality not quantity is the way forward,we set the standard yesterday,let’s build on it.

I wonder what goes through a person's head sometimes. You sit in your house and have a ticket to an historic cup final that your club is playing in. Hmm what to wear? I know I'll get a shirt printed with 97 not enough on the back and wear that. What a great idea, I'm sure I'll have a wonderful day if I do. I'm amazed his own fans didn't kick fuck out of him and rip it off. There again we're talking about rags so maybe not.
He's used the excuse of it being about the 97 points Liverpool got when we beat them to the title. Yeah, OK like a rag would be boasting that City pipped them to the title ffs

Unintentional highlight for me was after - loads of celebrating Blues everywhere outside Wembley. My mates wife wanted a photo - my son asked a lad about 20 with no colours - he looked miserable as sin - only spotted a red flag poking out his pocket as he was taking photo. TBF his Dad took it in good part - pulled out a red bucket hat and said did I want to wear it in the photo. Told him I’m going a fancy dress party next week and I might borrow it if I decide to go as a flower pot man
Defiantly (!) one for the FOCs on here.

"Flubbalubbalub"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.