Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

The **** trying to show his best “I’m not arsed” face yesterday!!!! Ha ha ha get fucked and write us all a new song... nick nack paddy whack give a **** a bone, this bald **** came rocketing home...
View attachment 81934
He is a proper bitter idiot

One look at his twitter and you can tell our success is killing him. Long may it continue

A high percentage of Utd fans *chose* to support Utd (often on some feeble pretext**) on the understanding they would be winning all the time, and able to laugh at fans of other clubs, especially City.
So they just can't undersrand or take losing.

** One of my extended family members was born in & has lived in Birmingham all his life, but he & his close family are all big Utd fans because "my grandad went to University in Manchester, so I just felt this connection with Utd".

Summed it up for me when they showed their end of the ground completely empty just before the presentation. OK you're not going to want to see the opposition lift the trophy whoever it may be, but at least stay for your lads collecting their medals.
This was taken a few minutes after the final whistle, BEFORE utd had gone up to collect their medals....

Seems he’s a suppporter of fascist organisation Britain First as well, lots of pics and video emerging with their bonehead leader Paul Goulding. Any slapping he does get will be fucking well-earned, the prick.
The more that I hear about him the worse he sounds.I was already convinced that he is a completely hopeless case after seeing that shirt.

The **** trying to show his best “I’m not arsed” face yesterday!!!! Ha ha ha get fucked and write us all a new song... nick nack paddy whack give a **** a bone, this bald **** came rocketing home...
View attachment 81934

With a nick nack paddy whack throw the rags a bone, City are taking the trophies home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.