Well Wigan was the last game :(

shadygiz said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Good luck mate hope the move goes well.

With a bit of luck I'll be joining u over there in a couple of years, that's the plan!!

All the best!

thought we stopped transporting criminals over there years ago danny mate ;p

Haha thats what I like about u shady ........ fook all!! ;-)

danburge82 said:
All the best lad!

I'd be gutted if I HAD to leave this country. I love the weather, the fashion, the music, ans especially the footy!

But mate, get into the NRL if you can while you're over there. Apparently rugby league is everywhere in Aus, it's as big there as football is here! Itmight soften the blow a little!

Not really.

Most sports are pretty equal in terms of fans<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:02 pm --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
All the best lad!

I'd be gutted if I HAD to leave this country. I love the weather, the fashion, the music, ans especially the footy!

But mate, get into the NRL if you can while you're over there. Apparently rugby league is everywhere in Aus, it's as big there as football is here! Itmight soften the blow a little!

Not really.

Most sports are pretty equal in terms of fans

More or less every animal in North oz is geared towards biting you....

The shit on the land, the shit in the sea....

All of it......

ChuckleBrother-FeedsTheGoat said:
lol cairns is a shit hole! perth is aswel so i cant complain!

I would not want to live in either place. Cairns has mudflats for beaches, it's humid, overcast, very warm and the buildings are reminiscent of the 60s. Perth has nice beaches but it is dull, dull, dull. The worst place in Australia is Adelaide aka Banjo Town.

The trouble with Cairns is the 'Troppo'.

I would only want to live in Sydney (preferably the eastern suburbs). Great country to visit but would rather live in England.

Anyway, best of luck.

Arry is Bent said:
Good luck Lewis, my girlfreinds rents are moving to Ozzy (Melbourne) in January of next year. This country is a real shithole not to mention the high population of chavs and mentally disfucnctional fools and for a youngster like yourself you are miles better off in Ozzy. You will thanks your rents one day, honestly.

The grass is always greener...

As for chavs, Australia has plenty. The main difference is that most of them are also physically huge.

In middle class parts of Sydney, I have witnessed gang fights, gun incidents and stabbings. In the more working class areas in the west of the city, you will find those areas are as dangerous as anywhere in this country. I would say that Sydney is a far more dangerous city than Manchester. Melbourne's hardly crime free either. Although Melbourne's main crime is the snootiness and arrogance of it's inhabitants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.