Wellington NZ Blues

Ant

Looking to see if there are any Wellington based blues on the board... does anyone know if there is a meeting place for the final? I will be in Windy Welly for the Cup final weekend?

Cant wait to hear your shouts!!!!!.... im bumping this up so the Kiwi blues get to see it while the UK is asleep....

NZBlue said:
and I'll be in shakey Christchurch but you probably heard the shouts from ChCh to there when Yaya's goal went in!

Didn't you hear us yelling from the Waikato?

I was screaming here in Auckland if I'd had any more beers i'd flown a City flag from the Sky Tower.

Anyone fancy the idea of getting us here in NZ together for the final?

Lived in Wellington for 25 years and now in Levin. Bit too far to go to Wellington for the game, But hope all NZ blues have a great night.

Does any body know if there are any Auckland blues around and where they are watching th FA cup final? Cheers.

I'll be watching from Chch. Almost woke up all my flatmates telling Ferdinand where to go after the semi. My flatmate supports the scum but didn't get up for the game (typical sheep, says he supports them but never watches). Fair to say he wasnt happy the next day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.