Welsh teams in the Prem

Slicker than Sommeil said:
peoffrey said:
There's the Welsh Nationalist element to them too. You see the fans draping themselves in the Welsh flag whilst fans of average English Clubs don't do this. Swansea strike me as being alot more down to earth in that respect. I think they've been through more.

Aye, think the whole thing in Italy started because the Cardiff fans are arrogant and think they're the epitomy of being Welsh. Been down to Cardiff for Rugby and Football, been called a part-timer, in respect to being Welsh, as I'm from North Wales.
Fucking threw them when I started speaking fluent Welsh at the *****, who for being "full time" Welsh, couldn't understand me.

I've been to Cardiff just to visit and it's actually quite a nice City. I can see a divide between the football and the rugby though in terms of people being one or the other. There'll be exceptions but whilst your full time Welsh types continue to inbreed and hold eachother back then the problems continue!

The Ledge said:
Kun Aguero said:
laserblue said:
The Welsh FA was founded in 1876 and is the 3rd oldest FA in the world.

Never believe everything you read on the net.

On the assumption this isn't a Clarkie are you aware of who governs the LAWS of football? The FAs of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland each have one vote and FIFA has four votes. The home nation's FAs are important bodies in the world of football.

fixed it for you.

-- Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:08 pm --

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.