Wembley again...

KingRuben

before the tickets came on sale everybody was saying all sc holders would get them, but now i'm reading things totally different, how far does everybody think it will go? im on something like 1300 and am beginning to really doubt it's going to come even near that amount

2440, gonna have to buy on wednesday due to getting turned away today (don't want to go into a rant). Getting worried I won't get one though.

DonnyCityLove said:
before the tickets came on sale everybody was saying all sc holders would get them, but now i'm reading things totally different, how far does everybody think it will go? im on something like 1300 and am beginning to really doubt it's going to come even near that amount
All the posts about how far it will go are based on pure guesswork and a bit of informed estimate on how many S/card holders have how many points etc. Nobody really knows so those waiting will just have to keep their fingers crossed.

DonnyCityLove said:

I don't see how ALL seasoncard holders could possibly have ben guaranteed a ticket when there are a reported 34-35,000 seasoncard holders , and only 31,500 tickets available for this game ....

some seasoncard holders probably won't be going though , you can only wait and see how things 'pan out'.

I did a group booking of 6 tickets last Saturday. All sent to individual addresses but one hasn't arrived yet. Anyone else had a similar experience or should I be panicking?

chaddblue said:
I did a group booking of 6 tickets last Saturday. All sent to individual addresses but one hasn't arrived yet. Anyone else had a similar experience or should I be panicking?

I'd get on to Supporter Services (option 2, then option 1) about it, special delivery should have come by now and City will have the tracker number for it so that Royal Mail can investigate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.