Wembley Carabao Cup Final

I’ve not been on here for about 5 yrs so had to re-register. Was kinda hoping there’d be a few knocking about but not looking good. Been offered 2 but still not had confirmation of them yet. I don’t wanna pay over fv either so want to see where they’re for if they’re actually available. The guy said £100 each but I gotta have the 2. Anyone know what fv price categories they were? Cheers.

I’ve not been on here for about 5 yrs so had to re-register. Was kinda hoping there’d be a few knocking about but not looking good. Been offered 2 but still not had confirmation of them yet. I don’t wanna pay over fv either so want to see where they’re for if they’re actually available. The guy said £100 each but I gotta have the 2. Anyone know what fv price categories they were? Cheers.

As per my post above, I’d be wary. I’ve sent you a PM.

I agree Ric, my post is 100% legit. On twitter I am @MancCarlo and I’ve been asking all week. Was offered 2 last night and kept all dm’s etc as my back up. Anyone is free to view my exchange with the lad. Was rt’d by @sparesmcfc I think. Ideally one alone would pop up fv, as I’m travelling with or without. But things aren’t ideal at the minute. I would reiterate what you’ve said tho, BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! Cheers

I agree Ric, my post is 100% legit. On twitter I am @MancCarlo and I’ve been asking all week. Was offered 2 last night and kept all dm’s etc as my back up. Anyone is free to view my exchange with the lad. Was rt’d by @sparesmcfc I think. Ideally one alone would pop up fv, as I’m travelling with or without. But things aren’t ideal at the minute. I would reiterate what you’ve said tho, BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! Cheers

Sorry mate, I meant you should be wary of the guy who has offered you tickets for £100! Was it someone on here?

Still looking for two tickets together. Season ticket holder. Willing to collect from the Manchester area.

Hello.

Looking for one ticket. I'm 21 and a student if any concession tickets are going?

Will be going to Wembley ticket or no ticket.

Please get in touch if you can help. Cheers

Hello!!

I have two club Wembley tickets for sale guys, I can no longer attend so need to sell the pair, didn’t know where to come but thought I’d start here!

Block 216 so they’re in the city end as well despite being club Wembley club level tickets!

Anyone interested? Face value of these I believe is £175-200. I purchased them for a stupid price out of desperation to get tickets and now I can’t go, willing to take a cut price but not too much, will obviously negotiate with anyone!

Just to add the seats ARE together.
Cheers guys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.