Wembley Carabao Cup Final

You mean me, wise guy?

Rang the bloke, he didn’t want it anymore.

Don’t let that prevent you from being a smart arse for the rest of the day though!

Still available
Wasn’t talking about you as it happens, I was talking about the guy who kept posting his phone number, rather than sending a pm . That won’t prevent me from being a smart-arse, though, just like it won’t stop your apparent persecution complex.

I have 1 adult and 1 junior ticket good seats will be standing as behind goal block 111 row 22 Adult ticket was £72 and junior was £ 31 you will have to collect I do live in Goole Pm if interested might be able to meet half way.

Still have 1 Cracking CLUB WEMBLEY Ticket available right on the half way line. Face value is £222. I'm going as well so meet at the ground and go in together. Couple of timewasters on here wanted it then disappeared.................

GONE NOW TO KIPPAX4EVER

Last edited:
I have 1 adult ticket available. Level 1 block 111 row 17. Face value £72.00! Collection only from M9 area after 6.30pm this evening. Pm if wanted
SOLD

Last edited:
Due to illness I have 2 x £56 together also rail tickets Manchester to Euston via Wolverhampton 1120 out 2020 return
Match tickets SOLD.......

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.