Wembley Concession Tickets??

Niall2407 said:
I went to purchase tickets for somone today only to be told I had to pay Adult price for him as he had turned 16 in January. However concession tickets at Bolton are for anyone under 21.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/FASemiTicketingInformation/0,,1004~2318649,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/FASemiTicket ... 49,00.html</a>

How come there are two sets of rules for a concession ticket, and surely this is going to confuse stewards at wembley when checking people have the correct ticket??

FAQ on the OS state: Concession = 16 years and under and over 65’s. Please note that all children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. If he's 16 he's a concession. Same goes for season tickets, think the date it's based on is 1st August? So if you're 16 on that day you can get a concession season ticket, even if your birthday is 2nd August.

The stewards at Wembley are not remotely interested in what ticket you have. On previous personal experience I can advise that they are mainly interested in searching you for personal belongings or possessions and after that you are left to go through the turnstiles on your own! I would be extremely surprised if anyone is even asked what type of ticket they are in possession of. May I wish anyone who is going to the match a pleasant experience, I thought I might get the chance as a Citycard holder but it looks like I'm out of luck so please do enjoy you lucky fuckers!

gingerthai said:
monkylarr said:
What happens IF we meet Noblot in the final ?

I guess they would either decide to have one concession price for both teams to make it easier, or they would tell one set of stewards to marshal Bolton and look for under 21's, and another set of stewards to marshal us and look for under 16's. To be fair if they cant handle that then maybe they should work for showsec.
To be fair, if they worked for showsec wouldn't just let them all in. Then kick them out for standing or going to the toilet when someone else is smoking.

Niall2407 said:
gingerthai said:
I guess they would either decide to have one concession price for both teams to make it easier, or they would tell one set of stewards to marshal Bolton and look for under 21's, and another set of stewards to marshal us and look for under 16's. To be fair if they cant handle that then maybe they should work for showsec.

So people now have to pay different prices for the same ticket, thats a bit stupid

that's life.

stonerblue said:
Niall2407 said:
So people now have to pay different prices for the same ticket, thats a bit stupid

that's life.
It must happen all the time for away matches, having different criteria than the home team. It's just become more apparent now it's on neutral territory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.