Wembley Hotels?

trotsky said:

I booked the Ibis as soon as you put that up (£88 for 2)...
Only problem is there is no cancellation on what i booked (sat/sun) so just going to stay sat night then set off around 5ish the next day. At least i won't have to be out my room by 12.

If you can't get a refund why not try a Bolton or Stoke forum to and sell the room to them... you might even make a bob or two :-)

I won't be in any fit state to drive before 12 anyway...
i'll hopefully be up all night drinking :)

I cancelled a few rooms at the Quality Hotel, over the road from Wembley, yesterday.

It was a bit pricey but great location, I'm not staying down now.

1_barry_conlon said:
kippax boy said:
we are going to book a 4 star hotel in St Albans with a pool for £38 (thistle)quid a night just waiting for the last man to get his ticket,St Albans is a great night out about 30 mins from the ground

Same here.

If you're there before us then get the beers in...! :)

Booked Batchwood Hall night club later to celebrate,saw Vinny Jones in there about 15 years ago come on we are bookrd now

There is a hotel on ebay for 16th - £45 Tune Hotel Westminster
New travelodge opening Ealing Broadway 31 march. Rooms £55 on 16th. Says 3 miles from Wembley.

trotsky said:
Don't like to say I told you so, but...
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210130" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210130</a>

How many are staying at the Wembley Ibis?

It's even right outside the City's end - looking forward to a party there on Saturday night!

4 of us staying at the Ibis....

kippax boy said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Same here.

If you're there before us then get the beers in...! :)

Booked Batchwood Hall night club later to celebrate,saw Vinny Jones in there about 15 years ago come on we are bookrd now

You have to book to go to a nightclub?

Is it a 'chicken in the basket' type establishment...?

1_barry_conlon said:
kippax boy said:

You have to book to go to a nightclub?

Is it a 'chicken in the basket' type establishment...?

just booked 3 of us in the Chumleigh lodge in Finchley, £30 each inc full English breakfast and parking. Result!

Still rooms avalible

flb said:
Booked the wembley travelodge at Ealing,2 miles from ground and the tube is close.£100 sheets for a double,extra £10 for early book in-booked this morning and booked 2rooms.

4 of us booked in here too, got it for £70 for a twin. We took a gamble and booked both sat and sun then cancelled the sunday when the dates were confirmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.