Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End

Have worn my lucky red and black striped 69 shirt all the way so far, over my blue 68 shirt as it happens, so i will be wearing those again...I might wear a scarf cos it's a semi ;)

Be wearing my lucky bananaman outfit, last worn at a similar outing in 99..

danburge82 said:
I don't really go for wearing replica tops, jester hats, curly wigs or getting my face painted at the football. I wear what I'd wear to go drinking, go for a meal, go shopping, go to the pictures... I just have a shower, stick my hand in the wardrobe and put on whatever would suit the weather for the day.

I actually think the replica shirt, jester hat, curly wig, face paint fans look a bit, well, sad to be honest. But I'm all for everyone else going for it!

It might be a bit warm for your anorak though! ;)

missus is doing a bit of an alteration. look more like a bunch of them at the mo...

Anyone any ideas for a common piece of wear for Wembley, think the Mario hat looks good but never stays on for the whole game :)

This will give Didsbury Dave sleepless nights.

hair%20nets.jpg

For those with a beard

HairNetBeardnet.jpg

or short sleeve shirts and t-shirts.

sleeve_model.jpg

-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:00 pm --

Big thanks to Disdbury Dave who just reminded me on the 'blue smoke pyrotechnics' thread.

Bump it up. Thanks. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.