Wembley pub rollcall - Mannions

mammyjam said:
I'm going down the night before and kipping at my mates on brick lane anyone know any pubs around the actual city that will be full of city fans on the day? wanna show my mate the atmosphere but don't think i'll be able to drag him to wembley

There's some nice bars on Brick Lane and you're spoilt for choice with a Ruby Murray too. I like Preem and also try and take your own drinks in. I don't know where London based Blues without a ticket are meeting (it's all a bit convoluted now) but there might be a lot around Euston or King's Cross before getting the train up to Wembley.

Can't agree with criticism of The Green Man. It was fine in there for the Semi. Loads of Bar Staff on.

peoffrey said:
mammyjam said:
I'm going down the night before and kipping at my mates on brick lane anyone know any pubs around the actual city that will be full of city fans on the day? wanna show my mate the atmosphere but don't think i'll be able to drag him to wembley

There's some nice bars on Brick Lane and you're spoilt for choice with a Ruby Murray too. I like Preem and also try and take your own drinks in. I don't know where London based Blues without a ticket are meeting (it's all a bit convoluted now) but there might be a lot around Euston or King's Cross before getting the train up to Wembley.

Can't agree with criticism of The Green Man. It was fine in there for the Semi. Loads of Bar Staff on.

pubs around the train stations is a good shout tbh nice one.

My ideal pub would be:

Not empty but not so full that its difficult to get served

Decent beer

Close to a tube station, easy to get to Wembley

Any suggestions?

mammyjam said:
peoffrey said:

pubs around the train stations is a good shout tbh nice one.

There'll be people around. Either Blues waiting to meet others or just finding the nearest Pub on arrival. We use The George just outside the station sometimes.

So what pubs will be showing the game that are close to wembley and have a good atmosphere. Interested as got coach travel but no ticket as of yet. Still trying to source one tho. Any help appreciated.

cibaman said:
My ideal pub would be:

Decent beer

Any suggestions?
We were in The Railway outside West Hampstead tube station before and after the cup final against Stoke. Plenty of City and Stoke fans having a party. Numbers just about right for what you're looking for and just a couple of stops from Wembley Park Station.

WEMBLEY76 said:
Its on Harrow Rd,opposite the greyhound pub,probably the closest to the stadium,small Irish pub,nice Guinness,quick bar service.
The coach I'm on (Timperley Blues) is parking up at the Greyhound, so for convenience I will probably stay there !

ross31 said:
So what pubs will be showing the game that are close to wembley and have a good atmosphere. Interested as got coach travel but no ticket as of yet. Still trying to source one tho. Any help appreciated.

No pubs show it mate, 2 years ago we had to jump on tube to next stop and watched it in first pub we found

cibaman said:
My ideal pub would be:

Decent beer

Any suggestions?

The Globe across the road from Baker Street

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.