Wembley Restricted View Tickets

s61blue

Does anyone know what the restricted view tickets are like at Wembley. I'm in block 535.

Been to Wembley loads for England games and for Semi Final and have always been in same sort of area but was under impression there were no restricted views at Wembley.

Not that it really matters to me, just getting a ticket was the main thing!

s61blue said:
Does anyone know what the restricted view tickets are like at Wembley. I'm in block 535.

Been to Wembley loads for England games and for Semi Final and have always been in same sort of area but was under impression there were no restricted views at Wembley.

Im pretty sure its the metal hand railings at the front. Think if you are sat behind one its classified as restricted view. Heres a pic to show what i mean:

20110417154700.jpg

s61blue said:

It is just a hand rail in the way

From another blue in Sheffield!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.