Wembley roll call

thebodmaster said:
Cheltenham Paco said:
Blue Til Death said:
We will be heading there but it does not open until 12pm We are hitting London at 09:30 so will have to find a watering hole in the City somewhere..!

I have spoken to them and they are open at 9.00am, as I was going to sort breakfasts for our mob but we're getting there at 11.00am and they think they'll be too busy by then to do that for us, so definitely open earlier and as all pubs around Wembley, last drinks 2.00pm. Pat
Top man pat, can always rely on the c&g branch to turn up in big numbers! A few of us going to swiss cottage before the game, then get the tube up to wembl6 park and probably have one in the torch. See you in there pat!

I'll look out for you Bod, you'll spot me okay though, with my fat head and a pint of Guinness in each hand!!

Is there anywhere in central London to drink before the game? Heading down from Halifax on the 1st train on Sunday.

Cheltenham Paco said:
thebodmaster said:
Cheltenham Paco said:
I have spoken to them and they are open at 9.00am, as I was going to sort breakfasts for our mob but we're getting there at 11.00am and they think they'll be too busy by then to do that for us, so definitely open earlier and as all pubs around Wembley, last drinks 2.00pm. Pat
Top man pat, can always rely on the c&g branch to turn up in big numbers! A few of us going to swiss cottage before the game, then get the tube up to wembl6 park and probably have one in the torch. See you in there pat!

I'll look out for you Bod, you'll spot me okay though, with my fat head and a pint of Guinness in each hand!!

Cheers Pat, in that case we will make a beeline straight for it, no point wasting valuable drinking time travelling..!

citykev28 said:
kenzie115 said:
5 of us going although it's not really a trophy, is it?

Oh, I thought they gave this to the winners;

whie69.png

Do you think they'll do me a refund on my tickets?

a 50 pence piece?

thebodmaster said:
Cheltenham Paco said:
Blue Til Death said:
We will be heading there but it does not open until 12pm We are hitting London at 09:30 so will have to find a watering hole in the City somewhere..!

be nice after a 7hour train journey & sleeping on the embankment in a bin bag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.