Wembley seat swaps

I have got 2 city tickets and im a sunderland fan so really need to swap!
please someone pm me and send your number and we will sort out getting them swapped over!
help me out please
cheers!
rob, safc fan

I have one adult and one junior tx block 536 (£56)
Looking to swap to have 2 adult tickets anywhere in City end - happy to pay any difference
Only looking for swap, not for sale

Demand, this is a cup final, something that has been rare for Sunderland.

A bit like us in 2011. This is the 6th time in 3 years we been to Wembley. The novelty may be wearing off for some.

I doubt many City fans will pay over the odds for this game whereas a mackem might

I mentioned a few posts back I've got 3 tickets in the city end, I'm a Sunderland fan now this won't be an issue in the ground because we're sensible however my preference would be as you'd imagine closer to the Sunderland allocation, if anyone has any tickets in the Sunderland end then private mail me, I'd happily meet up on the day and share a pint!!

Another Sunderland fan here, looking to swap one ticket in the man city end block 127 for any ticket for the Sunderland end, pm please if intrested

Rebelblue said:
I have tks in the Sunderland end if either of you two want to pm me. I tried to pm you both earlier.
Hi - Messaged you earlier with no reply not sure if you got it. I am a Sunderland Fan with 3 tickets in the City end, would you have 3 to swop for the Sunderland end?

Have 3 x Man City end tickets in hand - will swop for 3 x Sunderland end tickets any price. PM me

(Heard a lot of SAFC in Man City end but would prefer to be in SAFC end)
Cheers

got a few tickets in the city end but looking to swap for tickets in sunderland end. anyone able to help me out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.